Chicken and Radish Sheet Pan Dinner is your new favorite combination! Who needs potatoes when you have roasted radishes? This sheet pan chicken dinner is my favorite kind of meal. It’s easy. It’s delicious. It makes a lot of leftovers. In this post, we’re actually going to make a killer chicken salad with the dinner leftovers.
That’s right, an epic two for one sheet pan meal. This is your new meal prep best friend!
This sheet pan dinner makes 6 servings, so it just makes sense to take 3 of those 6, dice it all up, and toss it with mayo. I love my one-minute mayo recipe or you can use Primal Kitchen. If you can’t do eggs, try my egg-free AIP mayo. Then store the leftover chicken salad in Tupperware and have lunch ready for the week.
More Sheet Pan Recipes
- AIP Taco Bowl
- Crispy Cauliflower Fried Rice
- Sheet Pan Beef and Broccoli
- Korean Inspired Beef
- More Sheet Pan Recipes
Boneless skinless chicken thighs might not seem that appealing now, I know, I used to hate them! But they are usually HALF THE PRICE of chicken breast. When seasoned and roasted crispy, they are absolutely delicious!
Looking for more free recipes?
An easy and delicious meal, perfect for your Whole30 meal prep!
- 5 slices bacon, cooked (save the fat)
For the chicken
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 teaspoons fine salt
- 3 teaspoons ground garlic
- 3 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons bacon fat, divided
For the radishes
- 1 pound radishes, quartered
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoons fine salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
- 2 sheet pans
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. One rack in the center, one on the bottom.
- Add all of the chicken to one sheet pan and toss with the salt, garlic, pepper, cumin and 2 tablespoons bacon fat. Mix to coat the chicken evenly then arrange the chicken flat on the sheet pan, not overlapping.
- On the second sheet pan toss the radishes and red onion with the remaining fat, salt, pepper and 5 spice. Then spread out over the sheet pan.
- With the veggies on the bottom rack and the chicken on the middle rack roast for 25 minutes. Then remove the veggies from the oven.
- Set the oven to broil and broil the chicken for 5 minutes. The remove from the oven.
- Save half of the chicken, bacon and ½ of the veggies for chicken salad (set aside).
- Serve the remaining chicken, bacon and veggies with a green salad!
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 520
- Fat: 32g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 51g
Keywords: Chicken sheet pan dinenr