I love me some fancy aioli. I love my Primal Kitchen Mayo. But sometimes you don’t have either and you need mayo in a pinch, that still tastes good. Here you go. This easy, full proof mayo is keto, whole30, paleo approved! With just a few simple ingredients you can have the best-tasting mayo ever!
YOU NEED AN IMMERSION BLENDER.
The other ways to make mayo is to mix the yolks, vinegar and seasoning in a regular blender while you slllloooowwwyyy drizzle in the avocado oil… but that method has a lot of room for error and I’m not making any promises.
VARIATIONS FOR THIS ONE MINUTE MAYO!
You may add dried herbs or minced garlic, I highly recommend Italian Herb Blend or Herbs de Provence, just 1/2 a teaspoon!
I like adding a splash of coconut aminos and a spoonful of dijon mustard to my mayo too!
Looking for more free recipes?
Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
One Minute Mayo
- Prep Time: 1 minutes
- Total Time: 1 minute
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- Category: sauces
- Method: immersion blender
- Cuisine: condiment
Easy. No Fail. Mayo.
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (any kind will do)
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup avocado oil
- Combine all of the ingredients in a quart sized mason jar.
- Insert immersion blender and blend for 20 seconds without moving until you see white creaminess forming at the bottom of the jar.
- Then begin moving the immersion blender up and down gently until the mix becomes very thick.
- Remove the stick blender, tap out the mayo stuck on it.
- Put a lid on the jar, store in the fridge up to 10 days.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: .5g
Keywords: one minute mayo
Leave a Comment