An easy and delicious meal, perfect for your Whole30 meal prep!
- 5 slices bacon, cooked (save the fat)
For the chicken
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 teaspoons fine salt
- 3 teaspoons ground garlic
- 3 teaspoons black pepper
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons bacon fat, divided
For the radishes
- 1 pound radishes, quartered
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoons fine salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon Chinese 5 spice
- 2 sheet pans
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. One rack in the center, one on the bottom.
- Add all of the chicken to one sheet pan and toss with the salt, garlic, pepper, cumin and 2 tablespoons bacon fat. Mix to coat the chicken evenly then arrange the chicken flat on the sheet pan, not overlapping.
- On the second sheet pan toss the radishes and red onion with the remaining fat, salt, pepper and 5 spice. Then spread out over the sheet pan.
- With the veggies on the bottom rack and the chicken on the middle rack roast for 25 minutes. Then remove the veggies from the oven.
- Set the oven to broil and broil the chicken for 5 minutes. The remove from the oven.
- Save half of the chicken, bacon and ½ of the veggies for chicken salad (set aside).
- Serve the remaining chicken, bacon and veggies with a green salad!
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 520
- Fat: 32g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 51g
Keywords: Chicken sheet pan dinenr