This keto pumpkin bread when you to my newsletter subscribers last week. Yup, if you’re on my newsletter you get exclusive access to recipes first. Some of those awesome recipes never make it on to the blog! But this one has such a fan base, well, I thought, let’s put it somewhere more permanent.
Ingredients for this Keto Pumpkin Bread are nothing fancy. You should have it all in your pantry. But in case you don’t you can find them on Amazon too!
Looking for more free recipes?
Easy and delicious keto pumpkin bread filled with chocolate!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp tigernut flour or flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoons fine salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 4 large eggs, room temp
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1/3 cup powdered or granulated sweetener (I used confectioner’s Swerve)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4oz water, hot
- 1/2 bar dark chocolate chopped (I used Lily’s 70% dark)
- 8 x 4 non-stick loaf pan
coconut oil spray
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flours, salt, baking soda and spice. Then mix in the pumpkin until a crumbly dough forms.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer beat the eggs, until frothy (about 2 minutes on high).
Lower the speed. Add in the melted fat and the sweetener and then bring the speed back up to high for another 5 minutes.
- Add the egg mix to the flour mix and stir to combine adding in the vanilla extract as you go.
- Slowly add in the hot water and you stir until the dough becomes a batter.
- Pour half the batter into a greased loaf pan (standard size). Then add in the chopped chocolate and spread it out. Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake at 375F, in the middle rack for aprx 50 minutes or until the top is dark brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Baking times will vary depending on your oven.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
3.2 net carbs per slice when using Swerve and Lily’s chocolate.
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 203
- Fat: 17.2g
- Carbohydrates: 15.4g
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Protein: 4.8g
Keywords: keto pumpkin bread