Easy and delicious keto pumpkin bread filled with chocolate!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp tigernut flour or flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoons fine salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 4 large eggs, room temp
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sweetener (keto or paleo)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4oz water, hot
- 1/2 bar dark chocolate chopped (I used Lily’s 70% dark)
- 8 x 4 non-stick loaf pan
coconut oil spray
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flours, salt, baking soda and spice. Then mix in the pumpkin until a crumbly dough forms.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer beat the eggs, until frothy (about 2 minutes on high).
Lower the speed. Add in the melted fat and the sweetener and then bring the speed back up to high for another 5 minutes.
- Add the egg mix to the flour mix and stir to combine adding in the vanilla extract as you go.
- Slowly add in the hot water and you stir until the dough becomes a batter.
- Pour half the batter into a greased loaf pan (standard size). Then add in the chopped chocolate and spread it out. Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake at 375F, in the middle rack for approximately 50 minutes or until the top is dark brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Baking times will vary depending on your oven.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
3.2 net carbs per slice when using Lakanto and Lily’s chocolate.
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 203
- Fat: 17.2g
- Carbohydrates: 15.4g
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Protein: 4.8g
Keywords: keto pumpkin bread