This AIP Carrot and Apple soup is the perfect fall dish.
It’s great alone, or paired with a protein. I love adding Lemony Ground Beef or Shredded Chicken!
A simple, nourishing meal that comes together quickly.
Soup doesn’t have to be a labor or love, and carrot soup doesn’t have to be gross. It’s all about getting a good brown on them. The sauteeing part of this recipe is essential to a great sweet flavor! Take your time, cook those carrots until you’d eat them sauteed then it’s time to blend it into soup.
This creamy, non-dairy, totally AIP Carrot Apple Soup will be a family favorite.
Looking for more free recipes?
Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
Carrot Apple Soup
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: sides
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: Vegetable
Creamy Carrot Soup
- 3 large carrots
- 2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 large onions
- 2 gala apples, peeled and diced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced Rosemary
- 3 cups bone broth
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- Chop carrots, onions, peel & chop apples.
- In large pot heat olive oil on medium high. Add in onions, ginger, garlic, and carrots, sauté until tender. About 25 minutes.
- Next add in apples, rosemary, and salt. Stir well.
- Sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Add in the bone broth. Bring to a rapid boil.
- Stir. Lower heat to a simmer. Simmer with lid on for 30 minutes until carrots are very tender.
- Carefully transfer to blender & purée until smooth. Serve!
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 305
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: Creamy Carrot Soup
Leave a Comment