Finding a good salad dressing when you’re doing the autoimmune protocol is no-joke! This Apple Cider Salad Dressing comes together in less than a minute and it’s really quite delicious! I know you’re going to love it! Just add all the ingredients to a mason jar and shake shake shake. It’s especially delicious on all sorts of Power Bowls!
Why This Dressing Works
If you’re wondering WHAT IS AIP? Why is this Apple Cider Salad Dressing so great? The autoimmune protocol or autoimmune paleo – AIP for short is a powerful elimination diet for those who have an autoimmune disease to uncover the connection between food and symptoms. I have a whole post RIGHT HERE that explains the Autoimmune Protocol. To say the least, it can be challenging to come up with a dressing that DOES work within the protocol but this salad dressing fits right in and doesn’t leave you wanting… This tangy, herby superfood dressing comes together quickly and easily when you are in the mood for greens.
Ingredients for AIP Vinaigrette
- My favorite oil for dressings is extra virgin olive oil. I love the high antioxidant content and peppery finish.
- The star of the show is apple cider vinegar, not only for its delicious flavor but it’s used for home remedies as old as time. Benefits including antimicrobial and antioxidant effects.
- Adding a little coconut aminos for sweetness and an AIP-friendly seasoning blend for a delicious Apple Cider Salad dressing that will become a staple in your home.
Step By Step Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! You can double or triple it! This makes enough for 2 large salads.
I like to store it in the fridge. The EVOO will get solid, but letting it sit out for a little brings it back to liquid quickly. Shake well and use.
Absolutely, any monounsaturated fat will work well. Check out my guide to real food healthy fats here.
Sure! I’m partial to coconut vinegar, red wine vinegar and rice wine vinegar.
Looking for more free recipes?
Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
Apple Cider Salad Dressing (AIP, Whole30)
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- Category: Dressing
- Method: Mason Jar
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Gluten Free
A quick mason jar salad dressing with apple cider vinegar!
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, more to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley or basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar.
- Close the lid tightly.
- Shake vigorously.
- See FAQ’s
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 1.1g
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 2.8g
- Carbohydrates: 2.9g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 0.1g
Keywords: Apple Cider Salad Dressing
Leave a Comment