Family-friendly, packed with flavor, and easy cleanup. Adobo Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner is the meal you’ve been waiting for. Adobo Chicken cooked up with riced cauliflower and veggies for a simple and delicious sheet pan dinner.
Table of Contents
Winner Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
I know I just posted a chicken sheet pan dinner last week, but this Adobo Chicken Sheet Pan with Cauliflower makes the best cauli-rice bowls and it totally different than the Bacon Wrapped Chicken Sheet Pan Recipe from last week. Although, I am totally biased toward sheet pan recipes because of their flavor and ease.
The truth is life is hectic. I am trying to salvage my online business, while navigating the new life and routine post-divorce, living with someone new and co-parenting with Justin. As you know, staying healthy during big changes is hard. My default is to revert to really easy meals like this. Enough about my personal life. Let’s dive into this simple sheet pan dinner recipe!
Simple Ingredients, Amazing Flavor
For Adobo chicken you need ADOBO! Adobo is a Latin American seasoning blend that gives food rich flavor and a lovely yellow color! It’s a mix of turmeric, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- I like Loisa Adobo because it’s organic and made without additives.
You’re also going to need some chicken, while I used chicken breasts, you may also use boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs.
The remaining ingredients are very simple vegetables you probably have on hand and you can use what you got. Here’s what I used:
- Organic Frozen Cauli-Rice
- Broccoli Florets
- Red Onion
- Parsley or Cilantro
Then I added some topping to complete the meal, but these are totally optional!
- Lime wedges
- Avocado slices
Adobo Chicken and Cauliflower Rice on a Sheet Pan
This recipe is as simple as dice, season, and roast! It takes no more than 10 minutes to get your Adobo Chicken Sheet Pan ready and less than 30 minutes for it to cook to perfection.
- Combine the cauli-rice, minced red onion, diced broccoli, and minced herbs with salt, pepper, and garlic powder on the sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Make a whole for the chicken. Season it well with adobo, salt, and pepper and place it in the center, well coated in olive oil.
- Roast at 400F until cooked.
- Serve your bowls with avocado slices and lime wedges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, use boneless, skinless chicken whichever you use.
The only thing you need to replace is the Adobo- make your own mix with salt, garlic powder, and turmeric, equal parts of each. You will need 1 1/2 teaspoons for the recipe.
Yup! Make 2 cups of cooked white rice and once you finished this recipe, mix the cooked white rice into the cooked cauliflower rice before serving!
Looking for more free recipes?
Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
Adobo Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 3 bowls 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Sheet Pan
- Cuisine: Caribbean
- Diet: Gluten Free
A simple Caribbean-inspired sheet pan dinner.
For the Rice
- 20oz frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup minced parsley or cilantro
- 1 cup small dice broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
For the Chicken
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Adobo
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Toss the cauliflower rice with minced veggies, seasonings, and olive oil and spread it out on a sheet pan. Make a hole in the center for the chicken.
- Rub chicken with salt, adobo, and olive oil, and place on the sheet pan.
- Roast with cauli rice for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve 3 bowls of cauli rice, slice the chicken and serve atop the rice. Garnish with avocado and lime.
- Can I use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts? Yes, use boneless, skinless chicken whichever you use.
- How can I make this AIP compliant? The only thing you need to replace is the Adobo- make your own mix with salt, garlic powder, and turmeric, equal parts of each. You will need 1 1/2 teaspoons for the recipe.
- Any ideas for making this higher in carbs? Yup! Make 2 cups of cooked white rice and once you finished this recipe, mix the cooked white rice into the cooked cauliflower rice before serving!
- Serving Size: 1/3 recipe
- Calories: 482
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 1310mg
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 15g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 62g
Keywords: chicken adobo sheet pan dinner
Leave a Comment