A simple Caribbean-inspired sheet pan dinner.
For the Rice
- 20oz frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup minced parsley or cilantro
- 1 cup small dice broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
For the Chicken
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Adobo
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Toss the cauliflower rice with minced veggies, seasonings, and olive oil and spread it out on a sheet pan. Make a hole in the center for the chicken.
- Rub chicken with salt, adobo, and olive oil, and place on the sheet pan.
- Roast with cauli rice for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve 3 bowls of cauli rice, slice the chicken and serve atop the rice. Garnish with avocado and lime.
- Can I use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts? Yes, use boneless, skinless chicken whichever you use.
- How can I make this AIP compliant? The only thing you need to replace is the Adobo- make your own mix with salt, garlic powder, and turmeric, equal parts of each. You will need 1 1/2 teaspoons for the recipe.
- Any ideas for making this higher in carbs? Yup! Make 2 cups of cooked white rice and once you finished this recipe, mix the cooked white rice into the cooked cauliflower rice before serving!
- Serving Size: 1/3 recipe
- Calories: 482
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 1310mg
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 15g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 62g
Keywords: chicken adobo sheet pan dinner