This AIP Carrot and Apple soup is the perfect fall dish. It’s perfect alone, or paired with a protein. A simple, nourishing meal that comes together quickly.
Soup doesn’t have to be a labor or love, and carrot soup doesn’t have to be gross. It’s all about getting a good brown on them. This creamy, non-dairy, totally AIP Carrot Apple Soup will be a family favorite.Print
Carrot Apple Soup
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 45
- 3 large carrots
- 2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 large onions
- 2 gala apples, peeled and diced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced Rosemary
- 3 cups bone broth
- Chop carrots, onions, peel & chop apples.
- In large pot heat olive oil on medium high.
- Add in onions, ginger, garlic, and carrots, sauté until tender. About 15 minutes.
- Next add in apples, herbs & seasoning. Stir well.
- Sauté for another 10 minutes.
- Add in the bone broth.
- Bring to a rapid boil.
- Stir. Lower heat to a simmer.
- Simmer with lid on for 30 minutes until carrots are very tender.
- Carefully transfer to blender & purée until smooth. Serve!
- Serving Size: 4