Elevate your chicken caesar salad with summer’s best appliance, your grill!
Juicy chicken breast with a delectable crust of warm spices. Crisp romaine with lightly charred bits that add the best smoky flavor. Creamy, rich, dairy-free Caesar salad dressing. Crunchy pork rinds for croutons.
This Grilled Chicken Caesar is what dreams are made of! Ready in less than 20 minutes. Husband approved! Yes, my dairy and crouton eating husband sang its praises. This salad is perfect for feeding a crowd, hello July 4th BBQ or just making a quick weeknight meal.
Make sure you make a batch of my amazing Dairy Free Caesar Dressing before you get grilling! Get that recipe here.
For more delicious recipes head to the recipe index, here! You can sort by dietary preference and filter by course and protein too!
Looking for more free recipes?
Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad (Dairy Free, Paleo, Keto)
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Entree
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: Italain
A simple and delicious rendition of the Classic Caesar Salad! Perfect for summer!
- 1.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 medium)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander or cumin
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (I use this one)
- 4 hearts of romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup Dairy Free Caesar Dressing
- 2 cups pork rinds, chicharrones (I used these)
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast, optional (I recommend this one)
- Heat your grill with the lid closed until it reaches 550F.
- In the meantime pat your chicken dry then rub on the dry seasonings and brush with olive oil.
- When the grill reaches temperature, open the lid and place the 4 chicken breasts on one side of the grill. Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- While those cook, halve your romaine hearts, the long way. When the 5 minutes are up, open the grill and flip the chicken. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Open the grill and arrange the romaine hearts cut side down on the grill around the chicken. Cook for 2 minutes. Then remove everything from the grill.
- You can plate it all together, family style or chop up the romaine and chicken and toss with “croutons” and dressing. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast (the “cheese).
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 445.1
- Fat: 31.7g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 41.2g
Keywords: Chicken Caesar Salad
Leave a Comment