Stir Fry Meatballs with a delicious stir fry sauce is a wonderful way to get all the great meat and veggie combo of stir fry but in an easy, sheet pan recipe! I like to use leftover broccoli stalks for this, which I always have leftover from making Perfect Crispy Roasted Broccoli. Other than being delicious this recipe is low carb, Whole30 and egg free!
These allergen friendly, veggie-loaded meatballs are perfect for meal prep. Packing tons of fiber which is great for digestion, detox and hormone balance. As well as loads of flavor. They turn out juicy and make a great appetizer dipped in the peanut style sauce.
Sheet Pan Recipes are King
I use my sheet pans a lot! I have tried stainless steel but they warp. Nordic Ware makes amazing sheet pans, they are true workhorses. Since food doesn’t simmer in them, leaching aluminum is not a concern, but either way you can line them with parchment paper if you like.
Prep Cups are something else I use constantly. They come with lids, so I can store extra sauce or ingredients in them. Measuring everything out before you were cooking is called mise en place, a French term for recipe prep that tanslates to everyrthing in its place.
Make these for the next game day or family gathering! They are sure to be a hit!
Looking for more free recipes?
Egg Free, Whole30, Low Carb Meatballs packed with Asian flavors and a dipping sauce!
For The Meatballs
- 2 pounds ground pork (I use this one)
- 1 cup shredded broccoli
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 green onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
- 2 teaspoons dried cilantro or parsley
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon 5 spice
- 2 tablespoon coconut aminos (I like this one)
- 2 tablespoons pork panko (get it here) or flax meal
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- coconut oil spray
For The Sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl mix the ground pork, veggies, dry seasonings, coconut aminos and pork panko.
- Shape 24 large meatballs. And place on a lightly greased sheet pan. Give them a light spray with coconnut oil. Spinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until fully cooked and golden brown.
- While they cook, make the sauce. Whisk all of the sauce ingredients together until smooth. Be sure to use a good bone broth that is gelatenous when cold, it will help thicken the sauce!
- When the meatballs are done, remove the from the oven, use a spatula to remove them from the sheet pan. Serve with dipping sauce! Enjoy!
- IF you don’t eat pork, dark meat ground turkey works well in this recipe too!
- Serving Size: 4 meatballs with sauce
- Calories: 384.2
- Fat: 25.6g
- Carbohydrates: 7.7g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 31.3g
Keywords: Stir Fry Meatballs