Curry Thyme Turkey Patties
These patties are a perfect batch cook, make ahead, or in a rush kind of recipe. Make the curry paste and keep it in your fridge, believe me, you’ll want this stuff around!
Curry is one of those things I missed on AIP, but last night someone shared an AIP curry recipe from Paleo On The Go
It’s lovely & it totally inspired me!
So exciting! I didn’t have granulated garlic or onion, and I can have some seed based spices…
So I made a curry paste!
- You'll need a food processor
- a small onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp turmeric
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp clove
- 1 tsp mustard (omit for AIP)
- 1 tsp cumin (omit for AIP)
- a little coconut milk for fat
- For Curry Paste
- * Mix all the spices, garlic & onion with coconut milk fat in the food processor.
- * Blend until smooth.
I had one over fresh spinach & roasted butternut squash, and it was glorious.
Can’t wait for more curry-licious fun to come ♥