This Veggie Noodle Pad Thai is absolutely convincing! It comes together in minutes, in one skillet and you know what? It’s a recipe the whole family will love. Even my skeptical husband loved this one.
Pad Thai is all about the NOODLES and in the grain-free world we can get pretty creative with noodle options. This recipe uses my NEW favorite noodle discovery, KOHLRABI LINGUINE, prepped by my friends at Mann’s Fresh Vegetables, AKA Veggies Made Easy.
What is Kohlrabi?
This gremlin looking root vegetable is kohlrabi. It’s white inside, and it feels starchy, but it’s actually very carb. These noodles kept their bite… NO SOGGY NOODLES. Bonus they don’t taste a lot like veggies. Ha! I know that sounds like I hate veggies and you know that’s not the case, but really, their mild flavor doesn’t take over the dish. I am so freaking excited about these.
Check out these nutrition facts, yo!
You can search HERE to find these in a store NEAR YOU.
VEGGIE NOODLE PAD THAI, AS EASY AND ONE, TWO, THREE!
- Once you’ve got your noodles, scrounge up whatever veggies you like. Make the sauce and get to stir-frying! Pro-tip… use a BIG skillet folks! You will need the space for all the tossing.
- Another pro-tip… if you want to be extra lazy and skip cutting the carrots and cabbage, just buy a bag of shredded veggies or coleslaw! Boom. Just saved you 5 minutes and a lot of clean up.
- Add in the sauce and protein and you’re set!
Looking for more free recipes?
Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
Veggie Noodle Pad Thai
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 minutes
This low carb, veggie-packed Pad Thai takes minutes to make, in one skillet! It’s allergen-friendly, delicious and tastes like the real thing!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup matchstick carrots (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 bag Mann’s Kohlrabi Linguine
- 4 green onion, sliced1 cup bean sprouts (optional)
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened sunflower seed butter
3 eggs, scrambled
2 cups shredded chicken breast (optional)Lime wedges
Fresh basil or cilantro
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the coconut oil then the cabbage and carrots and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Move to one side of the skillet, add the garlic and cook until aromatic, then mix it up with the remaining veggies.
- Add the salt and the Mann’s Kohlrabi Linguine and green onion, sauté for 5-8 minutes until tender, add in a little more coconut oil if needed.
- In the meantime, heat the sauce ingredients in a small sauce pot, stirring until smooth. Bring to a simmer then pour it into the noodle mix and toss.
- Remove the noodles from the heat. In the small skillet where you made the sauce scramble the eggs if you are using and cook until done then mix into the noodles. Now would be the time to add the shredded chicken breast too! Mix and garnish with lime wedge and fresh basil or minced cilantro. Enjoy!
Macros include bean sprouts, carrots, eggs, and chicken!
- Serving Size: 3
- Calories: 416
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 34g
Keywords: low carb paleo pad thai
Leave a Comment