This delicious Paleo Caesar Dressing Recipe tastes like the old traditional kind. Healthy fats, a creamy texture, and no dairy! The perfect umami flavor for a keto salad.
The best Paleo Caesar Dressing Recipe
If you’ve been watching me on social media, you know I’m on a huge OMEGA 3 kick. I got my levels tested and they were off. Omega 6 was three times higher than my Omega 3 and that’s not good.
Omega 6 fatty acids help produce Prostaglandiss 1 + 3 a hormone like substance in our body, present in every cell. The reason you have swelling at trauma sites. Important for healing, but too much can cause too much inflammation!
Omega 3 fatty acids help product Prostaglandin 2, much like 1 and 3… but P2 and anti-inflammatory and comes in once P 1 and 3 have inflammed the affected area to protect it, important P2 comes in to heal.
Guess what’s high in OMEGA 3… ANCHOVIES! The secret ingredient to a legit Caesar salad! Enjoy this dairy free Caesar salad dressing as part of a healthy meal and know you’re getting in some delicious nutrition!
Looking for more free recipes?
dairy free keto caesar salad dressing!
- 8 anchovy fillets in olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- juice of lemon
- 1 whole egg ( or 1/4 cup coconut cream for egg free)
- 2 teaspoon dijon
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- optional 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Combine the anchovy fillets, garlic and lemon juice in a mason jar.
- Insert the immersion blender until a paste forms.
- Remove the immersion blender and add in the egg, dijon, olive oil and nutritioal yeast. Add in salt and pepper and the rosemary if you’re adding it.
- Add the immersion blender and blend until smooth and thick.
- Store in the jar in the fridge up to 10 days.
- Add 2-4 tablespoons to your salads, use to dip your proteins!
- Serving Size: 1 ounce
- Calories: 103
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1
Keywords: dairy free keto dressing, Paleo Caesar Dressing Recipe