I’ve seriously lost count on how many turkey burger recipes I have on the blog. That sounds so boring, but if you have made any of my turkey burgers… you know they are NOT boring. This turkey burger sheet pan dinner is way more than JUST a turkey burger… these are LEMON BLUEBERRY turkey burgers. Stay with me! They’re savory and juicy and keto, paleo and Whole30.
Sheet Pan Dinner
Best of all, it’s a sheet pan meal! Heck yes! Which means that there is minimal dishwashing and everything is done at the same time. Because I like to make two pounds worth of turkey burgers I use two sheet pans. One for the veggies, a mix of brussel sprouts and kale that roasts up to crispy perfections and one for my massive turkey burgers!
I’m going to talk about my book for a second here, well because … I wrote a freaking book and I only announced a week ago AND we already changed the cover once… due to some font issues. But I am still super excited about this book. It has over 150 recipes. All dairy, nut, and nightshade free. All of them are low carb/keto, paleo and many are AIP compliant or with AIP mods. We have a lot of egg-free and coconut free options too!
Please check it out on Amazon! If you pre-order now you will have it in your hands July 17th. Also, email me your pre-order confirmation to email@example.com and I will send you my 35 recipe e-book, free!
Back to the Recipe
Perfect for meal prepping, this turkey burger sheet pan dinner makes 5 portions, EASY! These burgers mix lemon zest, juicy blueberries, rosemary and bacon fat for a turkey burger like you have never had before!
The veggies roast up so yummy. The brussel sprouts are tender but crispy on the outside mixed in with toasty kale chips for a combination of healthy, juicy, and crunchy that hits all the burger meal spots.
Shop Sheet Pan Dinner Essentials
Turkey Burger Sheet Pan Dinner
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 45
For the turkey burgers
- 2 pounds ground turkey, dark meat
- 1 lemon, grated zest
- 2 sprigs rosemary needles
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 tablespoons bacon fat, lard or ghee
- 1 large egg or 1 flax egg
For the vegetables
- 1 bunch dino kale, chopped
- 1 pound brussles, quartered
- ½ onion sliced
- 2 tbsp avo
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F. Make sure you have on rack in the center and one on the bottom.
- In a large bowl combine all of the turkey burger ingredients. Mix well and shape 5-6 large turkey burgers. Place on an oiled sheet pan and set in the oven, middle rack. Set timer for 30 minutes.
- Wash hands. On the second sheet pan combine all of the sliced and diced vegetables. Toss with avocado oil and seasonings using hands to massage the oil into the veggies.
- Spread them out evenly over the sheet pan then place in the oven, bottom rack.
- When the timer goes off. Remove everything from the oven!
- Serve hot. Store leftovers in tupperware in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Serving Size: 5