The holidays are amazing and all, but let’s be honest, it can get a little hectic. Lot’s of cooking for parties, pot lucks and houses full with kids home from school, friends or in-laws. Breakfast is that one easy meal that can quickly become a huge production. Have you ever tried making omelets for a group of people… it’s a labor of love… well, not anymore. This sheet pan omelet will feed 2-3 people, just add 6 more eggs and you can feed 4-6! EASY PEASY, LEMOM SQUEEZY!
Mann’s! I am obsessed with these super easy, super nutritious bags of goodness. This week Mann’s Fresh Veggies, sent me a huge box of all of their amazing vegetable blends. There is something for everyone, from kale to cabbage, to broccoli and back… these veggie blends save you time from shredding and cutting (and cleaning). So you can get all your veggies the easy way. No wonder their Instagram handle is @veggiesmadeeasy. Yup, I’m in love! Find Mann’s near you: STORE LOCATOR
Butternut crinkle fries, cauliflower rice, slaws, salads are more. These quality produce products are a staple in my kitchen! Truly, since the minute my local grocer began to carry them, I was hooked. Check out my Easy Quiche with the rainbow slaw.
You know I’m all about NUTRIENT DENSITY, especially on a low carb diet, when veggies often get left behind… NOT ON MY WATCH! Roasted, sautéed, or tossed with salad dressing, these superfood blends are my secret to keeping my veggie intake on point!
Feed A Crowd
With 2 bags of veggies, half a pound of bacon and as many eggs as you like this recipe can flex is it’s muscles. Making meal prep breakfast or breakfast for the whole gang in no time. Another way to beef up the meal is to use the omelet as a wrap! Yes, roll them up with even more goodies inside, extra veggies, herbs, turkey or mayo! Like this recipe HERE.
Pro tip, like the sheet pan with parchment paper and you’ll even skip on scrubbing that!
After all it is the holiday’s so let’s spend less time working and more time enjoying each other!
Sheet Pan Omelet
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- 2 bags Mann’s Power Blend
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon cumin, divided
- 8 slices bacon (turkey, pork or beef)
- 6-12 large eggs (depending on how many you’re feeding)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil on the sheet pan. Add the Mann’s Power Blend.
- Drizzle the remaining avocado oil, half of all of the seasonings. Toss to combine and spread out flat.
- Top with chopped bacon. Roast for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime whisk together the eggs, coconut milk and remaining seasoning. Note: If you’re using more eggs (6+, you will need to add more salt, 1/8 tsp more per egg).
- After the 30 minutes, remove the sheet pan from the oven, pour the eggs in it, use a spatula to spread them out evenly.
- Place the sheet pan back in the oven and bake another 10 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Remove from the oven, cut into large squares and use a spatula to scrape them up.
- These crisp and thin omelet squares are great eaten as is, rolled up or topped with your favorite sauce or avocado! Yum!