This recipe is so comforting and delicious that I almost feel nervous calling it Whole30 compliant. But I mean, it’s veggies with a veggies sauce. So, HEALTHY AF, but it’s like paleo mac and cheese magic.
Again, excited to bring you an amazing VEGGIE PACKED recipe from Mann’s Packing! Veggies Made Easy is a lifesaver for my veggie-filled diet. Saves my budget, my floor, my sanity. Find Mann’s in a store near you!
Better Options, Better Choices
I used to love eating bowls of pasta with parmesan and garlic. But it was more like a bottomless bowl. I could eat large amounts of pasta and be hungry shortly after. Crazy! That won’t happen here. We’ve not nutrient-dense veggies, roasted crispy with garlic and bacon. The sauce is packing gut-healing collagen and protein. A great balance of fat and protein on this low-carb rotini keeps you full and satisfied for hours.Top a bowl of this with a fried egg or a scoop of ground beef, bake this goodness into a casserole… the possibilities are endless with this family favorite!
Looking for more free recipes?
Delicious pasta like meal made with loads of veggies!
- 2 bags Mann’s Butternut Squash Rotini
- 5 slices bacon
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup cauliflower florets ( or ¾ cup raw cashews)
- 6 ounces bone both
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon pastured gelatin
- Spread the rotini on a sheet pan. Top with chopped bacon.
- Sprinkle with minced garlic and salt.
- Roast at 400F for 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, simmer the cauliflower (or cashews) in the broth until tender.
- Transfer everything to a blender, add in the vinegar, herbs and gelatin and blend until smooth.
- When the rotini is done, remove it from the oven, scrape it up off of the sheet pan and toss in a bowl with 2 tablespoons to ¼ cup of cheese sauce.
- Serve, share, enjoy!
- Find your ROTINI HERE: https://www.veggiesmadeeasy.com/
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: Dairy Free Cheesy Pasta