These Egg Free Paleo Greek Meatballs with Caper Cauliflower are a delicious SHEET PAN MEAL that tastes like it was made in a restaurant!
The best paleo Greek Meatballs ever!
I developed these paleo Greek Meatballs with Caper Cauliflower for Primal Kitchen, to celebrate their Greek Dressing and Marinade being available in Costco! Their Greek dressing is versatile, delicious, nightshade free and Whole30 compliant! I also have a Greek Dressing recipe in my cookbook Made Whole!
An awesome paleo SHEET PAN MEAL!
YUP! Everything cooks in the oven simultaneously for an easy, nutritious and very flavorful meal the whole family will love. Perfect for meal prep or feeding a crowd, this Greek Meatball with Caper Cauliflower dish is sure to turn heads.
Egg free paleo Greek Meatballs
Yes! The addition of copious amounts of this avocado oil sauce to the meat is met with a good amount of ground flax meal to soak it up and serve as bread crumbs and a binder! No need to involve eggs. If you can’t have flax, you may use psyllium husk powder too.
Paleo Greek Meatballs with Roasted Cauliflower
The golden cauliflower with briny capers that roast up alongside these Greek Meatballs is the perfect side dish. Completing the Mediterranean flair of the dish and satisfying your palate and your belly!
Looking for more free recipes?
Delicious and flavorful Greece Inspired Meal!
- 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Greek Vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Avocado oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. One rack on the bottom, one rack in the middle. Lightly grease two sheet pans and set the aside.
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef, flax meal, Greek Vin, and salt. Mix well and shape 12 even sized meatballs.
- In the same bowl toss the cauliflower florets with the garlic, salt, pepper, oil, and capers. Toss to coat the florets in oil and spread everything out evenly over the second sheet pan. Place both sheet pans in the oven. Meatballs in the center, cauliflower on the bottom.
- Roast everything for 30 minutes. Remove the meatballs from the oven, place the cauliflower right under the broiler and broil for 2-5 minutes to get a nice brown on the florets. Remove from the oven.
- Serve together, spoon pan drippings from the meatballs all over everything! Yum!
- Serving Size: 2 meatballs
- Calories: 448
- Fat: 30g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 33g
Keywords: Greek Meatballs with Caulflower