Delicious and flavorful Greece Inspired Meal!
- 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Greek Vinaigrette (code CASTAWAY for 10% off)
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Primal Kitchen Avocado oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. One rack on the bottom, one rack in the middle. Lightly grease two sheet pans and set the aside.
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef, flax meal, Greek Vin, and salt. Mix well and shape 12 even sized meatballs.
- In the same bowl toss the cauliflower florets with the garlic, salt, pepper, oil, and capers. Toss to coat the florets in oil and spread everything out evenly over the second sheet pan. Place both sheet pans in the oven. Meatballs in the center, cauliflower on the bottom.
- Roast everything for 30 minutes. Remove the meatballs from the oven, place the cauliflower right under the broiler and broil for 2-5 minutes to get a nice brown on the florets. Remove from the oven.
- Serve together, spoon pan drippings from the meatballs all over everything! Yum!
- Serving Size: 2 meatballs
- Calories: 448
- Fat: 30g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 33g
Keywords: Greek Meatballs with Caulflower