This Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Soup is brought to you in partnership with Mann’s Veggies Made Easy. I use these chopped, grated and shredded vegetables all the time. They make eating healthy so easy.
You all know I love vegetables, and I believe they are an important part of any diet… but if you’ve ever grated cauliflower by hand you know the mess it makes!
I love products like Mann’s Vegetable Blends and Culinary Cuts! They save time and they save my floors.
If You Don’t Have A Pressure Cooker…
You can make this in your slow cooker! Brown the onions and chicken stove top. Add everything except the veggies to the slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours, or high for 4 hours. 20 minutes before it’s done, stir in the bag of Mann’s Kale and Beet Blend. Let it soften for 20 minutes. Stir, garnish and serve.
Does anyone keep emergency meals on hand? Or a handful of ingredients you can quickly create a meal out of? I do! Saves the day, and dinner, more often than you think. Chicken thighs, ground beef, Mann’s Vegetable Blends, cauliflower rice and avocados are my go-to!
What I love best about this Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Soup is that it is the perfect “OMG! What are we going to have for dinner?” solution. Got 20 minutes? You can get this soup done and ready in no time. It also freezes well, so you can make a double batch and freeze some for later. Creamy, flavorful and oh-so-nutritious this soup hits the spot.
This Creamy Chicken Soup is so easy to make, absolutely delicious and perfect for any diet! Whole30, AIP, Keto, Paleo… yes! This recipe checks off all those boxes. Win.
Looking for more free recipes?
Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Pinterest for all of the latest updates.
Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Soup (Whole30, AIP, Keto)
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 22
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Entree
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: Soup
Simple and nourishing pressure cooker soup!
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2/3 cup bone broth, divided
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp fish sauce, Red Boat brand
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 bag Mann’s Kale and Beet blend
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- juice of one lemon
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (optional)
- Heat your pressure cooker on saute mode.
- Add in the avocado oil, garlic and onion saute until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Move the onion and garlic to a side of the pot add in the chicken, making sure it touched the bottom of the pot and brown on both sides, about 6 minutes.
- Them mix it all up with the onions and garlic.
- Add in the 1/3 cup bone broth and seasoning. Close the pressure cooker and set to high for 5 minutes.
- Release the pressure manually and open the lid, use forks to shred the chicken.
- Add in the remaining bone broth, coconut milk, lemon juice and the Mann’s Kale and Beet blend.
- Close the lid and set to pressure cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Release the pressure manually, open the lid, stir well and serve.
- Garnish with sesame oil (optional) and diced avocado.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 446g
- Fat: 32g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 26g
Keywords: Creamy Instant Pot Chicken Soup
Leave a Comment