A delicious turkey burger inspired by Thai cuisine!
- 2 pounds 85% lean ground turkey
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond butter, or sun butter (see post)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper (use 1 for less spice)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric (optional)
- Cooking spray (avocado, olive or coconut oil)
Ideas for Serving:
- Mix all of your ingredients in a large bowl until well combined. Use a 4oz scoop to shape 8 even-sized patties.
- Pan-fry the patties for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown. Cover and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Spray the basket liberally with oil. Cook at 375F. for 7 minutes on each side, flip once.
- Great a sheet pan and bake the patties at 400F for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- See post for ingredients links and substitutions
- If you can only find 93% lean or leaner turkey, up the coconut oil to 2 tablespoons or add another egg.
- Serving Size: 1 buger
- Calories: 305.3
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 5.9g
- Carbohydrates: 3.5g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 22.6g
Keywords: Thai Turkey Burgers