One bowl, easy peasy recipe for moist and rich chocolate muffins!
- 2 large eggs, room temp
- 1/4 cup room temp coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons nut or seed butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Maple Sugar or keto granulated sweetener
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup cashew creamer (or coconut cream)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners and lightly spray with coconut or avocado oil.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and seed butter until fluffy.
- Put a fine mesh sieve over the bowl and combine the sweetener, cacao powder, baking powder, and salt. Tap to sift the dry ingredients into the wet ones. Then use a spatula to fold in until a thick dough forms.
- Add the cashew cream and the chocolate chips and fold in until a thick batter forms.
- Distribute the batter into the muffin pan, filling 8 slots.
- Bake for 20 minutes until slightly risen and firm looking, remove them from the oven, and let them cool completely before handling.
*Nutrition Facts Reflect Use of Low Carb/Calorie Sweetener Like Lakanto, total carbs not net*
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 145
- Sugar: 0.2g
- Sodium: 36.3g
- Carbohydrates: 10.3g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Protein: 3.8g
Keywords: flourless chocolate muffins