Delicious, edible cookie dough that’s low carb and has gut-healing collagen!
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup Bacon’s Heir Pork Panko (or homemade, find the recipe in Made Whole Made Simple)
- 1/4 cup collagen powder
- 2 pinches Real Salt (code CASTAWAY for 20% off)
- 1/4 cup liquid allulose or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 2 tbsp nut milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup dark baking chips (I use Pascha’s or Lily’s, you can find them on Thrive Market)
- In a small bowl whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- Add in the wet ingredients and fold in with a spatula until dough forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Ready to eat! You can store it like this, covered, in the fridge and eat it with a spoon or …
- Place the bowl in the fridge to let the dough harden then use a tablespoon to make bite-sized balls.
- Either way, you can’t go wrong. Keep dough stores in the fridge for up to a week. Note the coconut oil will make the dough harder than the butter.
*net carbs per serving: 4g (total carbs – fiber – allulose = net carbs)
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 169
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 8g*
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 5.9g
Keywords: edible cookie dough, no bake cookie dough, keto cookie dough, gluten free cookie dough, paleo cookie