A delicious and simple sheet pan dinner
- 5–6 pork bratwurts
- 5–6 slices of bacon
- 1 onion
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2lbs of Brussel sprouts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 5–6 tbsp Cesar dressing (or preferred sauce: mayo, pesto, salsa etc)
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Dice onion, brussels and cauliflower into small pieces.
- Toss with coconut oil, ghee, salt, turmeric and black pepper. Spread out over one larrge or two sheet pans, you don’t want to over crowd the sheet pan.
- Slice into your sausages 1/2 to 3/4 of the way down repeatedly until you create an accordion affect. Arrange your sausages among your vegetables.
- Chop up your bacon and distribute the pieces evenly all over the vegetables.
- If you’re using two sheet pans, make sure the racks are one in the center an the other second to last on the bottom.
- Roast for 30 minutes. Open the oven, drizzle the Cesar dressing over your sausages. Close the oven.
- Set to broil for 5 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 sausage
- Calories: 508
- Fat: 40g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 12g
- Protein: 24g
Keywords: bratwurst and brussel sprouts