Turkey Burger with Thai Flavor!
- 2lbs ground turkey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup almond butter, crunchy-unsweetened
- 1 tsp garlic salt, I use Redmond Real Salt
- 1/2 tsp onion salt, I use Redmond Real Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp minced ginger (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots (optional)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Mix everything in a large bowl until thoroughly and evenly combined.
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Shape 4-6 ounce patties. Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 buger
- Calories: 449
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 42g
Keywords: Thai Turkey Burgers