- 10 ounces whole raw cashews
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp brown sugar truvia
- 1 tbsp grass fed beef gelatin
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Soak your cashews in three cups water for at last three hours.
- Drain, rinse and place them in the bowl of your blender.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend, bringing the speed up to high.
- You will need to stop and scrape down the splatter with a spatula, then start on low and increase the speed.
- Do this over, and over, until the cream is completely smooth.
- It might take a few tries, especially if the base of your blender is wide.
- One the cake was cooled, use spatula to spread it all over the cake. Then apply the caramel sauce over the cashew cream! Viola!