Raw, easy, 5 ingredient keto fudge, that’s not chocolate! Keto Vanilla Fat Bombs like no other!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract, or 2 bean scrapings
- pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite, to taste
- In a small sauce combine the coconut oil, coconut cream and tahini.
- Stir continuously over very low heat until just combined.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the vanilla, salt, and stevia and continue to whisk until the mix cools a bit and is creamy.
- Divide the mixture between 6 silicone molds, or pour into a small loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until completely firm.
- If using a silicone mold, pop them out of the molds and store them in Tupperware in the freezer.
- If using a loaf pan, lift up with parchment paper and cut into 6 squares. Store in Tupperware in the freezer.
- Read tips and tricks and FAQs
- Serving Size: 1 fat bomb
- Calories: 237
- Fat: 25g
- Carbohydrates: 2.5g
- Fiber: .9g
- Protein: 1.8g
Keywords: keto vanilla fat bombs