Crispy and simple carrots that are addicting!
- 1 pound, small to medium carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pre-heat oven to 400F convection roast or 425F bake.
- Peel the carrots and halve lengthwise.
- Lay flat, arranged in rows on a lightly oiled sheet pan so they do not overlap.
- Drizzle or spray with olive oil. Then sprinkle with seasonings.
- Roast on the middle rack for 30 minutes or until they look blistered with the thin tips starting to burn just a little bit. Remove from the oven and serve hot.
- You can use any oil you want.
- Buy medium to small carrots for this.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 106
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 660mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: Crispy Roasted Carrots