Easy Paleo Teriyaki Meatballs, AIP Whole30 Low Carb
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp molasses, sub-Apple sauce for Whole30
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tbsp mushroom powder (ground up dehydrated shiitake, optional)
- 1 lb ground turkey, dark meat
- 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the first 8 ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Add in the turkey, salt, and coconut flour.
- Mix until well combined, a whisk is good for this.
- Shape 2 inch balls from the mix. Makes 6-7 meatballs. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion or cilantro!
- Serving Size: 2 Meatballs
- Calories: 237
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: Paleo Teriyaki Meatballs