These dairy free, nut free, fat bombs are easy to make and delicious!
- 1/4 cup sun flower seed butter, I use this one
- 1/4 cup coconut cream (from a chilled, full fat coconut milk can)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 tablespoons erythritol, or preferred sweeter, see substitution guide above
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 squares dark chocolate (about 50 grams)
- Flaked salt, optional
- Start with room temperature ingredient. If your coconut oil is solid run the jar under warm water to liquefy. Combine the sunflower seed butter, coconut cream, 2 tablespoons coconut oil, fine salt, sweetener, and vanilla until smooth. I use a small whisk.
- Distribute the mix into 6-8 slots of a silicone mold, cupcake mold etc. Tap the tray or mold on the counter to settle the mix flat in each slow. If it’s really thick use a small spoon to flatten. Place in the freeze on a flat surface.
- Chop up the chocolate and put it in a small bowl with the remaining coconut oil. Microwave for 30 seconds. Then stir until liquid. If it has not fully melted, give it another 10 seconds.
- Stir well and let is sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Then take the fat bombs out of the freeze and distribute the melted chocolate between them. For 6 I had about 3 tsp per fat bomb.
- Carefully put the fat bombs back in the freezer on a level surface and freeze until hard or overnight. Un-mold, finish with a sprinkle of flake salt. Store in Tupper ware in the freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 fat bomb
- Calories: 189.3
- Fat: 18.7g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 2.5g
Keywords: dairy free fat bomb