Buttery and delicious breakfast muffin that are grain-free and sugar free.
- 2 cups fine almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 scant teaspoon fine salt
- 6 scoops Pyure Stevia extract (1/4 tsp)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup melted ghee (or coconut oil)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with 9 liners (I like these nonstick silicone liners).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Then make a well in the center and add in the wet ingredients. Mix to combine.
- Fill the liners with 1/4 cup mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until puffed up and golden.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and enjoy.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for a week. Toast to reheat.
- See post for ingredient info and variations.
- If you don’t do stevia 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice will work.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 277
- Fat: 25.7g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: sugar free muffin