Soy Free Ahi Poke
- 1lb give or take of sashimi grade Ahi tuna
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1–2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1–2 stalk green onion
- 1/2 lemon
- Cilantro (optional)
- Other options: chopped macadamia nuts, mango, pineapple, red onion, lemon zest, minced ginger
- With a sharp knife cut your ahi in to 1/4 inch cubes & set in a bowl.
- Add in oil, aminos, salt & squeeze in lemon.
- Gently toss with hands.
- Add in sesame seeds & sliced green onion.
- Gently toss again.
- You can add the avocado directly to the tuna or serve it over it.
- Up to you.
- I like to serve it with guacamole or avocado mixed with kraut!
- goes great with plantain chips!
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 172
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: og
- Protein: 27g
Keywords: Ahi Poke Soy Free