Juicy and delicious patties with an amazing sauce!
For Pork Patties
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stalks green onion, minced
- 2 ribs celery, minced
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsps Coconut Amino Acids
- 1/2 teaspoon, Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup unflavored MCT Oil Powder (see post substitutions)
- 1 tbsp Cooking Fat
For the Sauce
- 1/4 cup diced, peeled, ginger root
- 4 clove Garlic, raw
- 1/4 cup Coconut Amino Acids
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce, Red Boat
- 2 tbsp (15 g), Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Oil – Sesame
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- In a large bowl crumble in the ground pork. Add in the minced celery, green onion (scallion), and garlic. Add in the coconut aminos, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Add in the eggs, mix until well combined.
- Add in the MCT powder (coconut flour, starch and/or gelatin) and mix in with your fingers until the meat mix feels like a sticky dough. Shape approximately 8 patties with your meat mix.
- Heat a large castiron skillet over medium heat. While it comes to temperature, make the sauce.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor until thick, chunky sauce forms. Set aside.
- Heat the cooking fat in the skillet. Cook 3-4 at a time, not to crowd the skillet. Cook 5 minutes each side or until the center feels firm like the palm of your hand and both sides are browned. Repeat until all of the meat mix is cooked. Add a little fat to the skillet between batches.
- Serve with ginger sauce on the side, garnished with sesame seeds and more green onion.
- Makes a big batch, these are great for meal prep!
- Macros are without the sauce, recipe makes extra!
- Serving Size: 1 burger
- Calories: 576
- Fat: 42g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 45g
Keywords: juicy pork burger