Do you love pesto? Do you love chimichurri? You’re going to die over this fusion sauce!
- 1/2 a cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (more to taste)
- juice of one lemon
- 1/2 tsp salt (more to taste)
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 4 garlic cloves
- I make this in the food processor and pulse all the ingredients to combine.
- I peel the garlic and give the kale a rough chop.
- I add the basil and mint leaves whole.
- Add in the oil and vinegar, lemon too.
- Then pulse everything together!
- Taste, adjust vinegar/salt.
- Store in a jar in the fridge up to two weeks!
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 48
- Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: chimichurri pesto