Super easy and delicious nut-free blender batter keto blueberry bread
- 1 bag Legit Bread Keto Blender Batter Bread Mix
- 1/4 cup melted or softened coconut oil or butter
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- cooking oil spray, preferably avocado, olive, or coconut
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Empty the contents of the bread mix into a blender. Add all of the ingredients save for the blueberries. Blend until smooth.
- Open the lid and add in the blueberries and mix in with a spatula.
- Lightly grease with cooking spray the muffin tin or muffins liners. Evenly distribute the baking mix into the muffin tins.
- Bake in the middle rack for 50 minutes or until golden brown on top and firm to the touch.
- Remove and let cool to room temp. Run a knife around the edges to make sure they didn’t stick (if not using liners). Unmold and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 bread
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 20.7g
- Carbohydrates: 11.5g
- Fiber: 4.6g
Keywords: paleo blender blueberry bread