Vegan & Paleo- this no bake, blender batter recipe is the perfect summer treat!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2–4 pitted dates
- 10 oz raw cashews
- 1 cup water, more for soaking
- 1–2 vanilla bean
- Pinch of salt
- Your favorite gf or paleo cookies
- Start by soaking your cashews + dates in water for 30+ minutes. Drain water once everything is soft.
- Add 1 cup filtered water, bananas, vanilla bean scrapping, + salt. Blend until smooth.
- Serve in cups, makes 4 servings. Top with cookies, nuts or more dates.
- Soak nuts at least 30 min, ideally 2 hours
- Use ripe bananas for pudding
- To store use plastic wrap to make it air tight so banana doesn’t oxidize and turn it brown.
- I used my Castaway Cookie mix- which makes the best caramel-vanilla cookies!
- Nutrition info based on smoothie w/ no toppings.
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- Calories: 452
- Fat: 33g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 13.5g
Keywords: paleo banana pudding