Delicious and crispy paleo waffles made without nuts or coconut!
- 1/4 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup green banana flour
- 2 teaspoons coconut palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (grain-free)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 large egg, room temp
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- Pre-heat your waffle iron. Then whisk together the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add in the egg, oil, and milk. Whisk until fully combined and smooth.
- Use a 1/4 cup, filling it up scantly, to pour about 3 tablespoons of batter into the waffle iron to make a waffle. Cook for 4 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Makes 5 waffles. Serve hot! Read the full post for serving suggestions and more information.
- Serving Size: 1 waffle
- Calories: 90
- Fat: 2.5g
- Carbohydrates: 14.4g
- Fiber: 2.0g
- Protein: 2.3g
Keywords: nut free paleo waffles