A delicious leftover makeover recipe. Perfect for meal prep or brunch!
- 2 cups zucchini noodles (zoodles, see notes)
- 6 small meatballs (turkey meatballs, see notes)
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup dairy free cream (coconut or cashew, see notes)
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 tablespoons Pistou (see notes)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- Grease an 8 or 9 inch skillet lightly.
- Spread the zoodles out over the bottom of the skillet.
- Make 6 holes in the zoodles and arrange the meatballs. I like to do this in a symetrical pattern.
- Blend the eggs, salt and cream in the blender for 45 seconds on high.
- Pour the egg mix into the skillet. Set the skillet in the oven on the middle rack.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the eggs are golden and the center is set.
- Remove from the oven, let it cool.
- Run a spatula under the frittata to separate it from the pan then flip it over onto a cutting board.
- Spread pistou (pesto) all over it. Slice, share, enjoy!
- In case you skipped the text in the post, the meatballs, zoodles and pesto are from a previous recipe, the link is above! See that post for those recipes and instructions on how to prepare the zoodles. Not to worry, it’s all very simple!
- * You can use coconut cream from a chilled coconut milk can or my DAIRY FREE CREAMER, recipe here: https://thecastawaykitchen.com/dairy-free-keto-coffee-creamer-paleo-whole30/
- While this creamer has a little cinnamon and vanilla it is mild enough that it still works great in this recipe!
- Serving Size: 1/4
- Calories: 300
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 16g