Dairy and nut free these low carb muffins are deliciously fall!
- 1 heaping cup pumpkin puree (100% pumpkin, unsweetened)
- ¼ cup ghee or softened butter (coconut oil will work too)
- 2 teaspoons Ceylon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon grain free baking powder
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 large eggs, room temp
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup rounded ground flax seed
- 2 heaping tablespoons of tahini
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated sweetener
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Add cupcake liners to the muffin tin and lightly spray with coconut oil or another nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all of the pumpkin muffin ingredients in a large bowl and insert an immersion blender or hand mixer.
- Blend up to combine until thick batter forms.
- Use a ¼ measuring cup or scoop to distribute the batter to each muffin mold.
- In a small bowl mix together the tahini swirl ingredients until smooth. Add a teaspoon to each muffin and use a toothpick to swirl it around.
- Bake the muffins for 25-28 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let cool to room temperature on a rack before handling.
- Macros, per muffin (using swerve to sweeten): Calories 135, Fat 11g, Carbs 7g, Fiber 4g, Sugar 2g, Protein 4g
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 135
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Nut Free Paleo Pumpkin Spice Muffins