Toasty bread, smoky meat, melty cheese, and tangy kraut – this sandwich hits the spot
- Spread the sauces on one slice of the bread. On the other slice put the cheese.
- Pile the corned beef over the sauced slice. Toast under the broiler for 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from the toaster oven and put the sauerkraut over the corned beef. Then take the slice of bread with melted cheese and put that overtop the sauerkraut. Gently press down.
- Cut in half and dig in!
- You can use any keto bread you wish, I just like the rye-tasting Carbonaut brand.
- If you eat dairy, use Swiss cheese for a more authentic Reuben
- Use code CASTAWAY for a discount on Primal Kitchen products.
- Miyoko’s Creamery Farmhouse Cheddar does have potato starch in it.
- Sandwich is 9 net carbs (1g per slice of bread)
- Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
- Calories: 398
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 20g
- Protein: 26g
Keywords: Keto Rueben Sandwich