Grilled Turkey Thighs in Tangy Marinade
- 2 turkey thighs (they were about 3lbs)
- 1 mango
- 5 sprigs cilantro
- 3 sprigs basil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 lime
- Mince your garlic, chop your basil, cilantro and mango.
- Mix in a bowl with your chicken thighs.
- Add in the seasonings. Mix well.
- Drizzle in olive oil. Cover and marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to grill. Heat the grill on high heat.
- When it comes to temperature, place the thighs on the grill skin side down.
- Lower heat to medium heat. After 10 minutes, flip the thighs.
- Close the lid and cook for 20-30 minutes. Check the temperature every few minutes. If it gets higher than 400F, crack the lid open fora bit.
- Ready when internal temp reads 170F.
- Remove from grill, squeeze fresh lime over them! Boom.
- Great with pickled veggies, greens, and cauliflower rice.
- Serving Size: 1/2 thigh
- Calories: 537
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 57g
Keywords: grilled turkey thighs