An easy and nutrient dense recipe the entire family will love! Feel Good Soup is your next chicken noodle 😉
- 1 tablespoon ghee (coconut oil for AIP)
- 2 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 sprigs thyme, fresh
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (omit for AIP)
- Pinch of nutmeg (omit for AIP)
- 2 tablespoons coconut vinegar
- 1 cup bone broth
- ¼ cup coconut cream (milk fat from chilled coconut milk can)
- 1 cup riced cauliflower
- 3 fistfuls of baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast (optional)
- 2–4 scoops collagen peptides (optional)
- Heat the ghee over medium heat in a medium pot. Once it begins to brown add in the garlic, mushrooms, thyme and seasonings.
- Sauté, stirring often, until aromatic and wilted, about 8 minutes.
- Add in the coconut vinegar and deglaze the pan, scraping up any goodness that stuck to the bottom of the pot.
- Add in the broth and coconut cream and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the cauliflower rice and spinach and cook here for 5 minutes until tender.
- Stir in the nutritional yeast and peptides until dissolved.
- Serve, sip, enjoy. Feel good!
- Read the FAQ’s
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 294
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 5.5g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 23g
Keywords: Feel Good Soup