- 1 pound Brussel sprouts, halved
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon coconut or red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F. Place the Brussel sprouts and sliced garlic on the sheet pan. Sprinkle with salt.
- In a small bowl melt the fat then mix in the coconut aminos, ginger, mustard, vinegar and pomegranate seeds.
- Pour half of the sauce over the veggies and toss to combine. Save the rest for after.
- Then spread the brussel sprouts out over the sheet pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until crispy.
- Use a thin spatula to scrape all the goodness off of the sheet pan. Mix and serve.
- Drizzle the remaining sauce over the Brussel sprouts.
- Garnish with a few extra pomegranate seeds!
- If cooking more than a pound at a time, and if the sheet pan is a little more crowded you shoukd use two sheet pans and increase the cooking time by 5 minutes as needed.