Delicious, flavorful and easy! This Crispy Cauliflower Fried rice is made easy as a sheet pan recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 ½ cup hemp seeds (or you can use fewer hemp seeds and more cauliflower)
- 1 shallot or small onion, minced
- 1 medium carrot, small dice
- 4–5 broccoli florets or stems, small diced
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoons black pepper
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons bacon fat, lard or other fat
- 3 tablespoon coconut aminos, divided
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 eggs, scrambled (yes, cooked)
- 2 green onion, sliced thin
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- On a large sheet pan with a rim, toss together the cauliflower rice, hemp hearts, diced onion, carrots, broccoli, salt, ginger, pepper and sesame seeds.
- Drizzle the fat over everything and toss again to combine then spread the mixture out evenly over the entire sheet pan in one, thin, even layer.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons coconut aminos over everything.
- Roast at 400°F for 25-30 minutes or until parts of the rice are browned and toasty (yes, practically burnt, but so good).
- Remove from the oven, and use a thin spatula to scrape up and mix all of the toasty rice together, add in the remaining coconut aminos, the sesame oil, and the scrambled eggs, lifting and folding in all the ingredients!
- Sprinkle with green onion and dig in!
- net carbs per serving: 5.3g
- you can use fresh instead of frozen cauliflower rice. Same cook time.*
*you may omit the hemp seeds and double the cauliflower rice*
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 582
- Fat: 47.3g
- Carbohydrates: 11.5g
- Fiber: 6.2g
- Protein: 26.4g
Keywords: crispy cauliflower fried rice, keto fried rice, low carb fried rice