Thin crust pizza made of chicken. It’s AIP, paleo and Keto!
- 2 pounds ground chicken or turkey
- 2 teaspoons fine salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian herb blend
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin (omit for AIP)
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 tablespoon pastured gelatin (or 1 large egg)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour (+ up to 2 teaspoons more if needed)
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil, divided
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients, except 1 tablespoon avocado oil.
- Mix until well combined and a dough forms.
- Shape 4 equal sized balls. One at a time place them on the sheet pan and gently spread out to shape a 6″ wide, 1/4 inch thick round. Repeat with all of the chicken meat balls.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Check on the crusts. If the chicken has released a lot of water, carefully drain the fluid in to the sink.
- Drizzle the meatzas with avocado oil, and rotate the pan (turn it around).
- Bake another 20 minutes, then open the oven and carefully flip the meatzas over. Bake 5 more minutes, remove from the oven and let them cool on a wire rack.
- Top, share, enjoy! See post for storage instructions.
- Serving Size: 1 crust
- Calories: 276
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 23g
Keywords: chicken pizza crust