Golden, brown and delicious potatoes made in the air fryer
- 5 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 Springs Fresh Rosemary
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Dice your potatoes in even sized pieces. Then soak in water for at least 20 minutes. Then drain and dry with a clean kitchen towel until bone dry. Dry the bowl too.
- Put the potatoes back in the dry bowl. Add in the olive oil, rosemary and, salt. Toss until well posted.
- Transfer to the air fryer basket and make sure it’s not over crowded. Air Fry for 20-25 minutes at 420F. Open air fryer and use tongs to toss/ turn every 10 minutes.
- Once golden, brown, and delicious remove from the air fryer and transfer back to the same bowl where you seasoned them. Toss in the residual olive oil and salt. Taste and add more salt if needed. Serve hot!
- If your air fryer basket is small you will need to toss the potatoes every 8 minutes and you might need to extend cook time until all are golden and brown.
- You can add black pepper to the recipe for spice, 1/2 teaspoon
- Serving Size: 1/3 recipe
- Calories: 232
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: Crispy Air Fryer Potatoes