A delicious and juicy salad with all your favorites!
- 2 heads butter lettuce
- 2 hearts of romaine
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries (optional)
- 4 cans wild caught canned salmon (I use this one)
- 8 slices pastured sugar free bacon (I use this one)
- 8 oz Ranch dressing (my egg free recipe here)
- Fresh basil leavest to garnish (optional)
- Pink salt + cracked pepper
- Lay your bacon flat on a sheet pan, each strip side by side, not overlapping. Pop your sheet pan into the oven and set the temperature to 375F. The bacon will cook here for about 15 minutes. Once the oven reaches temperature check on it. I like it really crispy for salads, so set a timer for about 8 more minutes.
- Wash and dry your butter and romaine lettuce. Tear the leaves by hand. Then wash, dry and core your strawberries. Rinse and drain the berries.
- Open your salmon cans.
- Once the bacon is ready, remove from the oven, use a spatula to scrap off of sheet pan and place on a cutting board. Let it cool, then chop it up.
- Now you can plate these like I did for the photos… all fancy pants. First put the lettuce down, then flake the salmon on one side. Add the berries to the other and sprinkle the bacon on top. Drizzle dressing on top! Add basil and finish off with a sprinkle of salt and fresh pepper.
- Real Life
- Or you can toss it all together into a big salad bowl, add dressing, mix in and serve a yummy, creamy, crunchy, juicy mess!
- Serving Size: 1 Salad
Keywords: Berry Bacon Salmon Lettuce Salad