The best air fryer veggie chips
- 2 medium delicata squash
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 teaspoon Sazón
- coconut oil spray (1 -2 tablespoons)
- Halve your delicata squash and use a spoon to scrape out all the seeds.
- Then slice the squash into 1/8 thick inch rings.
- Toss with salt and sazón then arrange flat on the air fryer basket.
- Spray liberally with coconut oil spray and air fry at 400F until browned and crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Turn over or toss and give them another 2 minutes if needed.
- You can use any seasoning you like.
- You can use olive oil or avocado oil instead of coconut oil.
- Serving Size: 1/2 squash
- Calories: 60
- Fat: 3.4g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: air fryer delicata squash chips