A super easy and tasty air fryer dinner!
- 1 pack Pederson’s Sugar-Free Bratwursts
- 3 broccoli crowns
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- avocado oil spray
- Slice brats and cut up the broccoli florets, and dice the onion.
- Toss everything with salt and spray with avocado oil in your air fryer basket. Works best in a large basket. See post for my air fryer details.
- To cook, air fry at 415F for 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
- Read post for appliance and ingredient details
- Works with any veggies, you can use Brussel sprouts or cauliflower too!
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 299
- Fat: 15.5g
- Carbohydrates: 15.5g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 26.4g
Keywords: air fryer broccoli and bratwursts